Cushing House

Built in 1927, designed by architects Allen and Collens. Cushing was named after Florence Cushing, an early graduate of Vassar and a trustee who brought us the piece of Plymouth Rock that is built into the structure of the New England building. Originally, Cushing was a freshman house but now it houses students of all years.

The capacity is 202 students.

Cushing

Residence Halls

Cooperative Living