Skip to contentSkip to site navigation
Please visit our COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Updates page for all developments.

Personal Property


The college does not provide insurance for damage or loss to residents’ property. You should arrange for coverage of all property you bring to campus and into your residence. You may have coverage through the homeowner’s or renter’s policy for the household which serves as your permanent address. Check with your existing policy for more information. Renter’s insurance is available to individuals through most insurance companies and other specialized companies. You can find contact information for companies specializing in college populations on the Student Financial Services' website.


There is no summer storage space available in the residences; however, we do provide information about area storage companies during the spring semester.