Go to navigation (press enter key)Menu

Jewett House

Built in 1907, Jewett was originally called “North” because of its position on the quad. Henry MacCracken, president of the college beginning in 1915, decided to rename the building after Milo P. Jewett, the first president of the college. Recently renovated, Jewett houses 195 students.

See more images in our 360° Tour
Jewett House exterior
Jewett House dorm room