Go to navigation (press enter key)Menu

Lathrop House

Modeled after the already existing Strong and Raymond, Lathrop House was built in 1901.  The third of the quad houses, it was built with college funds and named after Dr. Edward Lathrop, a charter trustee whose daughter, Julia Lathrop, class of 1880, was a prominent alumna. Lathrop houses 180 students.

See more images in our 360° Tour
Lathrop House exterior
Lathrop House dorm room