Skip to contentSkip to site navigation

Jewett House

Built in 1907, Jewett was originally called “North” because of its position on the quad. Henry MacCracken, president of the college beginning in 1915, decided to rename the building after Milo P. Jewett, the first president of the college. Recently renovated, Jewett houses 195 students.

Jewett House exterior
Jewett House dorm room