Skip to contentSkip to site navigation

Raymond House

Raymond House, the second residence hall to be built on the quad, was erected in 1897, designed by Francis Allen. Named after the second president of Vassar, Raymond was built to accommodate an overflow of applications being made to Strong (the first quad house to be built). Its current capacity is 200 students.

Raymond House exterior
Raymond House dorm room